Welcome to UConn Hartford!
Orientation is a comprehensive program designed to cover the academic and business processes that new students need to complete before they begin classes. New Student Orientation will be entirely online for students entering the University in Fall 2020.
New Student Online Orientation Part 1 will direct students through a series of required modules that include a welcome from the UConn President, Tom Katsouleas and important information about University services. After students complete the online modules in Part 1, they will be invited to register for New Student Orientation Part 2: Advising & Registration.
New Student Orientation Part 2 will allow students to:
- Meet other incoming students
- Learn about campus resources and support services
- Meet on on one with an Academic Advisor
- Register for their first semester's classes
- Become familiar with University's expectations students
- Ask questions and address concerns before classes begin
- Review information that will prepare them to begin classes at the University
New Student Orientation Part 1 and Part 2 of are mandatory. All first-time degree seeking students need to complete the online Orientation modules before they will be able to register for Part 2: Advising & Registration.
To register for fall classes during Orientation Part 2: Advising & Registration, the Orientation registration fee must payed in full.