Orientation 2021- Welcome to UConn Hartford!
Orientation is a comprehensive program designed to cover the academic and business processes that new students need to complete before they begin classes. New Student Orientation will be entirely online for students entering UConn in fall 2021.
Your New Student Online Orientation consists of your Task List Items (available in your orientation portal and accessible after you pay your Enrollment Deposit and receive an email invite) and your UConn Hartford Synchronous Event. Students need to complete their mandatory Task List Items before they can register and attend their Synchronous Event.
The Synchronous Event will allow students to:
- Meet other incoming students
- Learn about campus resources and support services
- Become familiar with University expectations
- Ask questions and address concerns before classes begin
- Review information that will prepare them to begin classes at the University
- Learn how to make your academic advising appointment
- Learn how to select and register for classes for the Fall 2021 semester
All parts of UConn Hartford's New Student Orientation are mandatory. All first-time degree seeking students need to complete the online Orientation modules before they can register for one of our Synchronous Orientation Event.